CHICKEN CURRY IN 15 MINUTES
Recipe by JAYASHREE MISHRA
1. Take 500 gms of chicken and wash it properly.
2. Marinate the chicken by adding one teaspoon of salt, one teaspoon of turmeric, one teaspoon of coriander powder, one teaspoon of cumin powder and three to four table spoons of curd. Keep it aside for 15 minutes.
3. Take a pan and add two tablespoons of mustard oil to it. Once the oil gets heated, add one finely chopped onion to it.
4. Add three to four cloves of grated garlic and a small piece of grated ginger to it.
5. Add half teaspoon of salt or according to the taste. Cook it at medium flame for two minutes.
6. Add the marinated chicken to the pan and cook it at low flame for 15 to 20 minutes. Add one cup of water. Add few chopped spinach to the curry. You can add 1 to 2 teaspoons of Schezwan sauce to the curry.
7. You can cook it at low flame for 10 minutes and medium flame for 10 minutes.
8. Now the curry is ready.